CNC lathe processing has the following advantages:
- First, CNC lathe processing can greatly reduce the total number of tooling, complex-shaped finishing parts do not require complicated tooling.. If you want to change the shape and specifications of the part, you only need to change the cnc machining program of the CNC lathe, which is suitable for new products Development and modification.
- Second, the quality of the finished products processed by CNC lathes is relatively stable, with high precision and high repeatability, which are suitable for aircraft finishing standards..
- Three: The productivity is higher under a variety of types and small batch production conditions. CNC lathe processing can reduce the time of production preparation, CNC lathe adjustment and process inspection, and reduce the cutting time because of the better cutting amount.
- Four: It can complete complex surfaces that are difficult to complete with conventional methods, and can even complete some unobservable finishing parts. The disadvantage of CNC lathe processing is that the machine tool is expensive and the standard after-sales maintenance staff has a high level.
Normally used CNC lathe processing must meet the following standards. The power supply voltage fluctuation of the CNC lathe at a specific location is small, the operating temperature is less than 30 degrees, and the relative temperature is less than 80%.
CNC CNC lathe processing is environmentally friendly. The specific location of the CNC lathe should be far away from the source of vibration, avoid the hazards of direct sunlight and heat radiation, and avoid the hazards of moisture and air flow. If there is a vibration source near the CNC lathe, an anti-vibration trench should be set around the CNC lathe. Otherwise, it will directly endanger the accuracy and stability of the CNC lathe, cause poor contact of electronic components, mechanical failure, and endanger the reliability of the CNC lathe.
2. Power standard for CNC lathe processing. Usually the CNC lathe is installed in the processing workshop, not only the operating temperature changes greatly, the standard deviation is adopted, but also the various electromechanical equipment makes the power grid fluctuate greatly. Therefore, the specific location where the CNC lathe is installed must be strictly controlled on the power supply voltage. The fluctuation of the power supply voltage must be within the allowable range and remain relatively stable.. Otherwise, the normal operation of the CNC system will be endangered.
The safe operating temperature standard for CNC lathe processing. The operating temperature of CNC lathe processing is below 30 degrees Celsius, and the relative temperature is less than 80%. Exhaust fans or air coolers are usually installed inside the electric control box of CNC machining centers to keep the electronic components, especially the central processing unit’s working temperature is constant or the temperature difference is small.. Excessive temperature and environmental humidity will lead to automatic control system components The service life of the device is reduced, leading to an increase in mechanical failure. As the temperature and environmental humidity increase, dust will stick to the IC board and cause a short circuit.
The above is what we should pay attention to in the working environment of CNC lathe processing. If you want to know more about other related content of CNC lathe processing, you can continue to pay attention to us or call us directly. Lathe processing factory.